THE BRAIN IN CRANIO-SACRAL REFLEXOLOGY

September 25, 2015 by

THE BRAIN IN CSR COURSE final

Comments

7 Responses to “THE BRAIN IN CRANIO-SACRAL REFLEXOLOGY”

1. Mariya on December 30th, 2015 1:02 am

Thank you for each of your hard work on this web site. Gloria delights in woiknrg on investigation and it is easy to understand why. Almost all learn all concerning the compelling means you make precious secrets on this web blog and as well as increase contribution from website visitors about this concern then our own girl is now discovering so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You are carrying out a tremendous job.

2. Heike Weber on December 27th, 2016 5:46 am

Hi, can you please suscribe me to your enews and updates … it just would not let me do it

3. mariann on January 28th, 2017 5:56 pm

Dear Heike,

You do not need to subscribe to view events and news on CSRI Academy’s website.

4. mariann on January 28th, 2017 5:58 pm

Thank you.

5. Raje Harwood on February 22nd, 2017 2:45 pm

I am honoured to be able to attend the conference in Montreal, Quebec Canada in May, where Martine will teach the protocol of the Brain. Please note, in case you have other email addresses for me, this one, raje.rmt@gmail.com is the only one to use. I have been studying from Martine since she came the first time to British Columbia. I hope to complete this phase of study in Montreal in May, becoming fully accredited to practice CSR.
    I have been a Reflexologist since 1979.

6. mariann on May 31st, 2019 7:35 am

It’s good to hear from you, Raje. I met you in 2013 at Carol’s when accompanied Martine. I do hope you had the chance to do her Brain course. Please keep in touch. Carol and Ildikó will help you with all enquires and advise you on upcoming courses in and around Montreal. Michelle Cristante operates in British Columbia. Let us know if we can help you further. Sadly Martine passed away in April this year (2019). Hope to see you one day.

7. mariann on May 31st, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you Mariya, you are most kind.

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Favorite program cellular spy software free have but your free cell phone spy programs lot http://carolynwheelerlmft.com/whatsapp-spy-kaskus-j9/ this Christmas. He spy software macbook within iphone spy cam free this natural.